Mission of TEC
After having the privilege of being able to study under Dr. Suzuki in
Japan for 3 years Ms. Cynthia feels an obligation to use her ability as
a teacher to further the aspirations of her mentor. Dr.
Suzuki survived the hardships of WWII filled with a desire to make a
difference in the lives of children by "Nurturing their Spirit through
To educate and develop a community of parents and
young musicians in the spirit of the Suzuki Method.
To provide provide an educational experience that is
inclusive of every child regardless of their background or previous
To provide encouragement for parents who have a
desire to enrich the lives of their children with music
To develop the musical leadership skills of young
To server others with our music.
To educate a nation about the true potential of
- To create a community of Suzuki Families in Orange County who enrich
the lives of their own children with Suzuki Method Education while
supporting a program that gives families who are economically challenged
access to Suzuki Instruction.
- To continue Dr. Suzuki's research for the best possible teaching
methods and techniques with the intention to make playing the violin
more accessible to every child.
- To create a better PreTwinkle Violin Method for beginning students of
- To create a community of parents who encourage and enable one another
to develop their musical parenting skills.
- Make Suzuki Parenting and Music Education resources more easily
accessible to busy parents through current technology.
- Create teaching materials that are parent friendly and motivational
- Provide more opportunities for students to do musical community
- To enhance the life of the violin studio with a rich musical
environment and musical social experiences.